Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I will just pretend that we are real


I will just pretend to hug you
I will just pretend that you are here
I will close my eyes too
And hope that you listen to me... but not with your ears

I want you to open your heart
But now you seem to be so far
I want you to let me be at your side
But that will only happen if... I fill up my entire mind with lies

So I would try to follow you
But then again you are not here
Even though when I hardly close my eyes
And you always appear as you were near

Who said: time makes love blossom?
Who said time makes everything awesome?
When time makes my soul rotten
And makes me feel like I am nothing

And then again, it is because you are not here...

So I will just pretend to hug you
I will just pretend that you are here
And even though that’s a bunch of lies,
at least it will make us somehow real...

2 comments:

empty said...

paso primo xD... ta bien lo q escribe ahijado :D o como se escriba kakaak aqui te dejo el de primo man xD...

palabrashonestas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hijo yo también cierro los ojos y siento que me abrasaaaas, ahora te vas acordar de tu madre y no de una chica que mala,
Te amo